If you’ve completed the Sew from Scratch Beginners Course but can’t get enough, join us for Part 2 where you will extend upon the skills you’ve already learned and improve your confidence all while sewing two gorgeous projects.
Over 4 weeks you will sew a gorgeous fold-over clutch bag and a camisole tank top whilst learning a bunch of new skills including a button hole, welt pocket, sewing with facings, various finishing techniques, narrow hems, spaghetti straps and more!
As always, you’ll be provided with comprehensive class notes and plenty of expert guidance from our experienced teacher.
$290 per person (inc GST)
This course includes weekly classes for 4 weeks in a small group of 8 participants.
- 10 hours of sewing tuition in a group of 8 students
- Comprehensive class notes and project instructions
- Your own copy of a printed camisole/tank pattern for the garment project (your choice of either the True Bias Ogden Cami or Cashmerette Webster Tank)
- 1m of quality fusible woven interfacing
- Tea, coffee and biscuits to keep you going!
You will need to bring/supply:
- Your sewing machine
- Materials including fabric for the two projects and one 7″ zip (estimated cost of materials is $20-40). Details of these will be provided after booking.
- Pins, bobbins, dressmaking shears, thread etc.
Skill level required:
This course is designed for beginner sewers who have completed the 6-week Sew from Scratch Beginners Course. Participation assumes all the knowledge and skills learned in Part 1 of the course so if you’re new to sewing or have only basics skills, we highly recommend signing up for Sew from Scratch Beginners Course Part 1 first.
Sew for Life Studio, Osborne Park, Perth
We are currently in between premises and plan to recommence classes in the second half of 2019. Sign up for the email newsletter HERE to find out when new classes are available for booking. We hope to meet you soon!