On booking a course, workshop or event with Sew for Life, you agree to the following conditions:
1) Course fees are required to be paid on booking to secure your place.
2) Should you choose to pay by direct deposit, note that your place is not secured until full payment is received. Your invoice is due 7 days from the date of invoice or 14 days prior to course commencement, whichever is sooner. Should you require a payment plan, please contact us to make arrangements.
3) If the course is cancelled by Sew for Life (i.e. minimum course numbers not reached) you may choose to receive either a full 100% refund, or transfer payment to a later course.
4) If you cancel within the four weeks prior to course commencement or are unable to attend on the day, for any reason, there will be NO refunds or transfers issued. There will be no exceptions to this so please be sure before booking.
5) Sew for Life is unable to offer make-up classes for lessons that are not attended for sickness or any other reason. You will have access to the written notes and instructions for all your lessons and the teacher will do their best to help you catch up in the following lesson if time permits.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.