Do you need time to get those sewing projects completed but you can’t get motivated or keep getting distracted by, well…Life?? Join us for a Weekend Sew-In right here in Perth and be amazed by how much you can achieve!
Hosted at the Sew for Life studio in Osborne Park, set yourself up and settle in for a full weekend of uninterrupted sewing bliss.
- A full weekend of uninterrupted SEW TIME for you to spend creating amongst a group of fabulous women!
- Your own sewing space to set up your machine for the weekend
- Ironing boards and irons for shared use
- Cutting tables and mats for shared use
- Extra preparation tables for when you need a bit more room
- Endless tea and coffee
This is a no-frills events in order to keep the price to a minimum. Please bring your own lunch for Saturday and Sunday and dinner for Saturday night (fridge and microwave provided). Alternatively, we may order some local takeaway for dinner on Saturday if you’d prefer. There are also plenty of local cafes/supermarkets nearby for lunch options.
What to bring:
- Your sewing machine and/or overlocker
- Thread, bobbins, scissors/shears etc. (your usual sewing tools)
- A few projects (or more!) to sew
All levels of sewing experience are welcome but this event doesn’t include any formal tuition so a basic level of experience is recommended.
Full 2 days – $150 per person (inc GST)
Saturday day registration – $80 per person (inc GST)
Sunday day registration – $70 per person (inc GST)
Sew for Life Studio, Unit 3/16 Main Street, Osborne Park.
Booking Terms & Conditions:
1) Fees are required to be paid on booking to secure your place.
2) Should you choose to pay by direct deposit, note that your place is not secured until full payment is received. Your invoice is due 7 days from the date of invoice or 14 days prior to event commencement, whichever is sooner.
3) If the event is cancelled by Sew for Life (i.e. minimum course numbers not reached) you may choose to receive either a full 100% refund, or transfer payment to a later course.
4) If you cancel within the four weeks prior to the event or are unable to attend on the day, for any reason, there will be no refunds or transfers issued.
There are no current dates available for this event. If you’d like to stay in touch to find out when it is offered again, please sign up for our email newsletter where we announce all new course dates and information first.