Sewing is BACK and everyone wants to learn how! Kids Can Sew sewing classes and workshops are specially designed for children and teens. Classes will inspire creativity and build life-long skills all while having fun at the same time!
The Reversible Bag Workshop is a great way for teens to make a practical and stylish project and learn lots of new skills including sewing darts, curves and top stitching.
$85 per child inc GST (recommended ages 11-16 years)
- 3 hours of sewing tuition by a qualified teacher
- The use of studio sewing machines during lesson time
- The use of sewing supplies and equipment for example fabric shears (scissors), snips, pins, thread and bobbins
- Small class size with only 6 students
What to Bring:
Students are required to bring their own fabric for this class. Other supplies are optional and will be supplied.
- Fabric: Main fabric 70cm in the length, lining fabric 70cm in length
- (optional) Sewing machine – if you have your own machine you are welcome to bring it along, otherwise students can use the studio machines provided.
- (optional) Basic sewing tools, including fabric shears, snips, pins, thread and bobbins but we also have plenty to share!
Skill level required:
To participate in this workshop students are expected to be comfortable sewing straight stitch on a sewing machine and competent in using scissors, pins and an iron.
*** Parents please note that sewing activities require the use of sharp items such as scissors and pins, and at times the use of an iron. Our teachers will assist the students in the safe use of these items but we recommend using your discretion of your own child’s ability for these tasks before booking.
Sew for Life Studio, Unit 3/16 Main Street, Osborne Park WA 6017
Parents can choose to drop and collect or alternatively, enjoy a rest in our lounge area with a cup of tea or coffee and a magazine.
Booking Terms and Conditions:
1) Course fees are required to be paid on booking to secure your place.
2) Should you choose to pay by direct deposit, note that your place is not secured until full payment is received. Your invoice is due 7 days from the date of invoice or 14 days prior to course commencement, whichever is sooner. Should you require a payment plan, please contact us to make arrangements.
3) If the course is cancelled by Sew for Life (i.e. minimum course numbers not reached) you may choose to receive either a full 100% refund, or transfer payment to a later course.
4) If you cancel within the four weeks prior to course commencement or are unable to attend on any or all of the class days, for any reason, there will be no refunds or transfers issued.
|January 24, 2018|
|9:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Reversible Bag Workshop (exc GST)||$77.27|