Sewing is BACK and everyone wants to learn how! Kids Can Sew sewing classes are specially designed for children and are suitable for both girls and boys. Classes will inspire creativity and build life-long skills all while having fun at the same time!
We have two age groups to choose from:
Super Sewers 1 (recommended ages approx. 7-11 years)
Teens With Machines 1 (recommended ages approx. 12-16 years)
$290 (inc GST) per person per school term
This course includes 1 hour weekly lessons for 10 weeks (during school term time)
- 10 hours of sewing tuition by a qualified teacher (with current Working With Children Check)
- Small class size of up to 8 students
- The use of studio sewing machines during lesson time (one machine between two students)
- The use of some sewing supplies and equipment for example fabric shears (scissors), snips, pins, thread and bobbins.
What to Bring:
You will be provided with an outline of the planned projects for the term prior to class commencement. This will include details of any materials or patterns that will need to be purchased in order to complete the term’s projects. The cost is unlikely to exceed $30-50 in any given term and we’ll be encouraging the use of upcycled materials such as old clothing that can be sourced from home or second-hand clothing stores.
- (optional) Sewing machine – if you have your own machine you are welcome to bring it along, otherwise students can use the studio machines provided.
- Basic sewing tools, including fabric shears, snips, pins, thread and bobbins (there are studio supplies available if you prefer)
Skill level required:
Class groups will be numbered according to skill level. Our level 1 classes are designed for students will limited or no previous sewing experience. Further levels will be offered in future terms.
Sew for Life Studio, Unit 3/16 Main Street, Osborne Park WA 6017
Parents can choose to drop and collect or alternatively, enjoy a rest in our lounge area with a cup of tea or coffee and a magazine.
Booking Terms and Conditions:
1) Course fees are required to be paid on booking to secure your place.
2) Should you choose to pay by direct deposit, note that your place is not secured until full payment is received. Your invoice is due 7 days from the date of invoice or 14 days prior to course commencement, whichever is sooner. Should you require a payment plan, please contact us to make arrangements.
3) If the course is cancelled by Sew for Life (i.e. minimum course numbers not reached) you may choose to receive either a full 100% refund, or transfer payment to a later course.
4) If you cancel within the four weeks prior to course commencement or are unable to attend on any or all of the class days, for any reason, there will be no refunds or transfers issued.
|October 16, 2017 - December 11, 2017|
|3:30 PM - 4:30 PM|
|Super Sewers 1 (exc GST)||$263.64|